North Haven Roofers
Skyway Roofing is a family-owned and operated roofing company with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are a fully licensed and insured team with the expertise to handle all of your roofing needs.
From minor repairs to full replacements, our team can handle any job. We offer a variety of high-quality materials, including GAF, Owens Corning, and CertainTeed.
We have the experience to handle all of your roofing needs, so call us today at (800) 463-7490 or send us a message online for a free estimate.
Types of Roofing Materials
There are many different types of roofing materials on the market today, and it can be difficult to determine which one is right for your home.
Factors such as color, durability, and cost are all important considerations when choosing a new roof. Our experts can help you determine which type of roofing material is best for your home.
Roofing materials we commonly install include:
- Asphalt shingles: Asphalt shingles are one of the most common types of roofing material and for good reason. They are affordable, durable, and come in a variety of colors and styles. They also have a 50-year warranty against weather damage.
- Metal roofs: Metal roofs are extremely durable and can last for over 50 years. They are very resistant to weather damage, making them an excellent choice for coastal homes. They also come in a variety of colors.
- Clay and concrete tiles: Clay tiles and concrete tiles are both very durable and long-lasting. They are both very resistant to weather damage and come in a variety of colors and styles.
- Flat roofs: Flat roofs are excellent for drainage and are great for use in attics. However, they do not offer much protection from the elements and must be sealed regularly.
Signs You Need a New Roof
It is important to keep an eye on your roof and make sure it is in good condition. However, it can be difficult to tell if your roof needs minor repairs or a full replacement.
If you notice any of the following signs, it is time to get a new roof:
- Sagging roofline
- Curled or cracked shingles
- Ponding water
- Missing shingles
- Dark spots in your attic
The Importance of Cleaning Your Roof
Over time, your roof will accumulate dirt, debris, and moss, which can cause your roof to wear down faster and cause leaks.
Regularly cleaning your roof can extend its lifespan and keep it in better condition. Our experts can clean your roof and ensure it stays in good condition.
The benefits of cleaning your roof include:
- Extended roof lifespan
- Improved energy efficiency
- Decreased moisture in your attic
- Decreased energy costs
Why Choose Skyway Roofing for Your Branford Roofing Needs?
At Skyway Roofing, we take great pride in our work and want our customers to be fully satisfied with the job we do.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose Skyway Roofing for your roofing needs:
- We offer free estimates: We want you to know exactly what you are getting before we begin any work. We offer free estimates so you can get an accurate idea of how much your project will cost.
- We offer a variety of materials: We offer a variety of roofing materials to meet your needs and budget. We can help you determine which material is best for your home.
- We are fully licensed and insured: We are fully licensed and insured, so you can trust us to get the job done right. We have the experience and qualifications to handle all of your roofing needs.
- We are a family-owned business: We are a family-owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience in the industry. We are a team of dedicated professionals who take pride in our work and want to see our customers happy with the job we've done.
We also offer competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and a variety of materials to meet your needs. We are licensed and insured and have been in business for over 40 years, so you can trust us to get the job done right.
Call us today at (800) 463-7490 or contact us online to schedule your free estimate for roofing services in Branford and the surrounding areas.
Our Reviews are Through the Roof See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
“I used Skyway Roofing for my new roof and I can’t say enough good things about them. Professional, friendly, outstanding work ethic and my roof looks incredible. They answered any questions I had and explained everything in great detail.” - Danielle C.
“Skyway was so easy to work with and such a great price. My roof looks great! The workers were on time fast and efficient and so friendly. My yard looks like they were never there! Great experience!” - Jamie J.
“Jesse and crew did an outstanding job installing my new vinyl siding and gutters. I manage a wide variety of contractors professionally and it was a pleasure working with Skyway. Highly recommend them!” - Jim O.
“Skyway Roofing did an amazing job, they were in and out in one day and left my yard immaculate. The employees were professional and super knowledgeable. I would recommend Skyway to everyone!!” - Jackie V.
“Skyway is a very professional company. They helped me in every step. Made sure everything arrived when it was supposed to arrive. The people they have working for them are very nice and they work. No one standing around.” - Dan D.
“Their quick response for an estimate, the sharing of both references and their mission statement, and the ease of getting my questions answered made the process stress-free. The work was completed quickly and professionally.” - Cathy H.
“Fantastic job by Sky Way Roofing! The crew was awesome, started early in the morning and finished the roof by 6:00 PM. They cleaned everything up and you never would have known they were there! Reasonably priced and they work with you with financing.” - Lisa S.
“Fabulous business. Extremely reliable. We are very pleased with the work they have done at our properties and would recommend them to all. Professional kind and affordable.” - Stacy C.
Safety Starts at the Top
We do things the right way the first time so you only have to call us every 50 years.
We stand by our work which is why we offer some of the best warranties in the industry!
We move the entire process along as smoothly and as quickly as possible so you can focus on the things that are most important to you.
Our most important goal is to uphold our reputation, which means making sure every customer is always satisfied.